Terms and Conditions
References to "AEE" mean the Academy of Engineering and Education and/or AEE Science as appropriate. References to "this website" are to the AEE website from which the user is linking to these Terms and Conditions.
Please read this document carefully. By accessing or using any part of this website, you are agreeing to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, email [email protected] These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 10 February 2019.
Using this website
This website is maintained by AEE for personal viewing and use. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, all references to the "user" are to any person who accesses or uses this website or any of the services provided by it, whether on their own behalf or on behalf of an organization or institution that they represent.
- The user will use this website only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner.
- The user will make no attempt to undermine the integrity of this website or any of its content, and will not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with this website nor access it other than through normal operations.
- If the user submits information for display on this website then they are responsible for ensuring that it is true, accurate, complete and up to date, and for updating it whenever necessary. The user is also responsible for ensuring that no data are uploaded or submitted that are defamatory, obscene, abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or third-party rights.
- By submitting data for display on this website, the user warrants that they have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that they are free from viruses and anything else that might have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of this website or any other technology.
- User names and passwords are not transferable and the user must keep them strictly confidential and secure.
- Systematic downloading of files is prohibited.
- AEE takes the privacy of its users very seriously and is committed to safeguarding that privacy. Refer to AEE's privacy and cookies policy for more details.
- The terms of AEE's Disclaimer are incorporated within these Terms and Conditions.
- Without limiting its rights to seek other remedies, AEE reserves the right to change, alter or remove all or part of this website, temporarily or permanently, and without notice and without liability. This includes the right to remove offending material placed on this website by the user that AEE considers to constitute misuse of this website or to be potentially harmful to other users.
- These Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and supplement, any other Terms and Conditions that the user is required to accept in order to access any of AEE's specific goods or services on this website.
- AEE will use its reasonable endeavours to allow uninterrupted access to this website but access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- AEE has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and continued use of this website after the change will be deemed as acceptance of the changed Terms and Conditions. It is the responsibility of the user to check the Terms and Conditions frequently for changes and to discontinue use if the user is unhappy with the changes.
- AEE reserves the right to prohibit access by persons to all or part of this website or the services provided on it at its sole discretion.
- Each provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
- English law governs these Terms and Conditions and the English courts have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes.
If the user has any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions, they should contact:
The Academy of Engineering and Education
Fifth Floor, 3 Gower St.